- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, U.C Connect Services will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- U.C Connect Services will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- U.C Connect Services will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- U.C Connect Services will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- U.C Connect Services will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- U.C Connect Services will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
U.C Connect Services are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.